Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh has earned a good reputation during the last two decades. Raipur has earned quite a lot of fame in Bollywood as well as other film industries. Besides this the city has also emerged as a hub for many big and small real estate developers. Many big real estate players have invested in the Raipur city and not just in monetary terms but it’s a land of opportunities for all those people who are willing to invest in real estate business in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Let’s explore the reasons for Raipur being the Real Estate Capital of India.
- Location – Raipur is located near the center of the city thus making it accessible to other cities and states across the country. Besides, the industrial & education base of Raipur attracts a lot of residents from the neighboring states or cities which creates an opportunity for the various real estate developers to invest in Raipur and because of this the Raipur has become one of the real estate capitals of India.
- History – Raipur, the city is one of the foremost names on the list of places which are rich in historical context. Moreover, there’s also a district in Raipur which is the city’s namesake, which was allegedly known to be ruled by the dreaded Maurya Kingdom in the past. Apart from this, Raipur has a history of various kingdoms and religious places which attracts a lot of tourists from all over India and other countries.
- Connectivity – The transport and connectivity of Raipur can be used easily and at the minimal cost. It has well maintained systems which allow the residents to travel with ease and comfort thus making a place to live in.
- Well planned city – The city is very well planned and the government hasn’t allowed the people to take up unnecessary space and cover extra lands without permission. Raipur is spread across 13,083 km and still there is so much untapped area left in the city making it a scope for real estate investment in Raipur.
- Maintenance of Infrastructure – Infrastructure is everywhere, but there’s no value to it if no one is actually maintaining it and this is the reason why Raipur is blooming as the government has laid down amazing plans and guidelines for the maintenance of the city infrastructure thus making it a hub for the real estate investors.
Raipur The Real Estate Capital of India
With the correct geographical location, historical background and infrastructure this can be said that Raipur is place for real estate investors to invest in and thus we can conclude by saying that – Raipur is the Real estate capital of India.